1. Why do I see different prices for the same product?
Ans. You could see different prices for the same products, because we provide two methods for the product delivery. Door Delivery & Pay and collect. Door delivery service includes delivery charges. In Pay & Collect method you can collect your product from our showroom without delivery charges.
2. Is installation offered for all products?
Ans. Installation and demo are offered for certain items by sellers through the brand or an authorized service provider. Please check the individual product page to see if these services are offered for the item.
3. Is it necessary to have an account to shop on Djsouq?
Ans. Yes, it's necessary to log into your Djsouq account to shop. Shopping as a logged-in user is fast & convenient and also provides extra security. You'll have access to a personalized shopping experience including recommendations and quicker check-out.
4. What does 'Preorder' or 'Forthcoming' mean?
Ans. Items marked as 'Preorder' or 'Forthcoming' are expected to be released soon and you can pre- book them with djsouq. Such items will be shipped after their official release.
5. Do sellers on Djsouq ship internationally?
Ans. Currently, Djsouq only ship within UAE.
6. Can I use an item that has been given to me as a gift from a state sponsored or an NGO-funded freebie distribution program to get discounts through exchange offers?
7. Will I get a wall mount for my television in the box?
Ans. If mentioned in the sales package the wall mount for your television will be in the box. However, in some cases, the wall mount, if applicable for the model, will be with the installation team.
8. Can I order a product that is 'Out of Stock' or 'Temporarily Unavailable'?
Ans. The products listed as 'Out of Stock' or 'Temporarily Unavailable' are not available for sale. Please use the 'Notify Me' feature to be informed of the product's availability with sellers on Djsouq.
9. What does 'Out of Stock' mean?
Ans. An item is marked as 'Out of stock' when it is not available with any sellers at the moment; you won't be able to buy it now. Use 'Notify Me' feature to know once it's available with sellers for purchase.
10. What does 'Permanently Discontinued' or 'Out of Print' mean?
Ans. An item is marked as 'Out of stock' when it is not available on our showroom at the moment; you won't be able to buy it now. Use 'Notify Me' feature to know once it is available on our showroom.
11. How does 'Instant Cashback' work?
Ans. 'Instant Cashback' is applied directly to the product or order value in your cart and you do not have to wait for the cashback to be credited to your bank account/credit or debit card at a later date.
12. How are items packaged?
Ans. Fragile items like electronics products are safely secured with standard packing.
13. Are there any hidden charges when I shop on DJSouq?
Ans. There are NO hidden charges when you shop on DJSouq. The price you see on the product page is final and it’s exactly what you pay.
14. Can I club my orders from different sellers to be delivered together?
Ans. Currently, there is no option to club orders from different sellers to be delivered together as sellers could be located in different locations and the delivery timelines would vary based on their partnered courier service providers. To ensure your items reach you at the earliest, each seller ships their products as per their individual timelines.
15. Why do I see a 'delivery charge'?
Ans. It usually costs sellers more to ship some items. So, sometimes they choose to add a delivery charge. The delivery charge is waived off by some sellers if you shop with them for a certain amount. For more information, check the individual seller's policy on the product page.